- NETWORK & MUSIC SERVERS
- AMPLIFIERS - INTEGRATED, PRE & POWER
- CD PLAYERS
- SYSTEMS & BLUETOOTH
- DACs & USB
- TURNTABLES & ACCESSORIES
- Noise Filters
- Tuning Accessories
- HEADPHONE AMPLIFIERS
Dali Zensor 1 5.1 AV Package
(x2 Pairs, centre & sub)
ZENSOR - The new range from Dali a company driven by a raw passion for music and its honest reproduction in the domestic environment.
The development and refinement of new technologies to increase the realism of the home entertainment experience is the main objective in our quest to create what we believe to be the best loudspeakers in the world.
- Compact bookshelf loudspeaker
- Ideal for home cinema and compact stereo solutions
- Wood/paper fibre cone drive unit
- 4mm banana plug/spade terminals
- High gloss black baffle
- 4-layer copper clad aluminium wire voice coil
- Vented voice coil and 220 gauss ferrofluid tweeter
- Available in Black Ash, Light Walnut and White Satin
Dali Zensor Vokal
The ZENSOR VOKAL is the Centre Speaker for the new DALI ZENSOR range, which introduces genuine hi-fi loudspeakers with refined in-house technology. Heritage from DALIs high-end products is evident, while performance and appearance join to create a satisfying best-in-class experience.
- Frequency range (+/- 3dB) [Hz]: 47 - 26.500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 88,5
- Nominal impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 109
- Recommended amplifier power [W]: 30 - 120
- Crossover frequencies: 2.400 Hz
- High frequency driver: 25 mm Soft textile dome
- Low frequency driver: 2 x 5.25”
- Enclosure type: Bass reflex
- Bass reflex tuning frequency [Hz]: 45,0
- Connection input(s): Single wire
- Recommended placement: Above/below TV/Screen
- Loudspeaker type: Centre speaker
- Magnetic shielding: Semi magnetic shielded
- Max loudspeaker dimensions incl. base and grille (HxWxD): 161 X 441 X 281 mm
- Loudspeaker weight [kg]: 6,8
Dali E-9F subwoofer
The new subwoofer from DALI features a 9" woofer, capable of moving lots of air with power and precision. The cone is made from pure aluminium for maximum stiffness and a becoming exterior. Furthermore, the heavy magnet system wields a massive 4-layer, long-stroke voice coil. All in all, the heavy-duty abilities of this "motor system" ensure that the woofer
always follows the signal from the amplifier!
The heart of this subwoofer is the 170W RMS Class D amplifier with a highly linear response. Embracing a classic DALI trademark, it simply acts as a total low frequency extension of your AV system. The result is a powerful, well-balanced bass reproduction and flawless integration with your speakers. In addition, the integrated limiter helps protecting your subwoofer against overloading.The back plate of SUB E-9F features controls for volume adjustment, phase, and upper cut-off frequency, while the power on/off function works automatically via signal detection. And with the options for LFE or LINE inputs, this subwoofer easily accompanies any AV set up. SUB E-9F is elevated from the floor by cone shaped rubber feet, while a down-firing bass port allows positioning directly against the wall.
The DALI SUB-9F is recommended as compliment to the ZENSOR series and is compatible with all DALI loudspeakers as the perfect completion of a DALI surround set up.